29

I should never looked at her in such a way.

“How am I looking, uncle?” asked by sonu and turned around showing her sleek waist and giving me a proper view of her huge and round-shaped buttocks.

“It’s beautiful sonu" Replied Jethalal.

But, don’t you think it’s too tight and revealing? I mean I will never let you wear this dress and you spend 20000 on this.

Sonu : Dad didn't know about fashion uncle this is the latest fashion.

Jetha : maybe you are right Sonu but your dad and mom will never let you wear this dress so better if you return this dress.

Sonu : uncle do one thing we don’t have to tell my mom dad about this dress. It can be our little secret.

Jethalal : but this is wrong.

Sonu : come on, uncle please! It will all be fine.

Jethalal : no sonu.... I will not let you allow to do anything like this which is wrong. So go and change nothing will be secret in us.

Sonu : okay uncle.

She went back to her room.

But the comments going on in my mind is on different level.

My mind saying sonu, You have a hot and sexy figure. The curves you have on your body can make any man go wild.

Your tits are so tight and perfect that they look like a phenomenal art piece.

And, just look at that big ass of yours, It’s so round and fluffy.

When you walk, and your ass jiggle from left to right, that view is enough to make any man fall in love with you.

Every man including me can abstain their everything, just to touch that lovely ass for once.

You have to most beautiful body sonu even more than babita ji who always my admiration.

But i controlled my mind now.

Pov ends.

Sonu already went to tapu's room to change.

Stay tuned for next chapter