139

Jheel went to the garden, she is really upset with her boyfriend right now and not just with her boyfriend she even get to know that Tapu and Goli are busy with Sonu and Anjali aunty and they didn't remember that childhood friend birthday.

She is upset with everyone of them and a specially Goli, Tappu and gogi for sure.

Obviously they all are her friends and now they are not reading her like their best friend as they are in childhood.

Gogi came to make her up.

Goli and tapu also come to talk to her when they are not expecting that she is angry with them as well.

Gogi : I am so sorry my sweetheart I really don't have any intention to hurt you.

Tapu : Calm down jheel... Please forgive him.

Jheel : what forgive him you know you all are so bad as friends... do you remember Tappu we both are best friend in childhood but now you didn't even remember my birthday.

Tappu realised now that it is her birthday today and she is not just angry with gogi she is angry with them as well.

Goli : we are so sorry yaar but we didn't remember that. But chill yarr... We will celebrate tonight your birthday.

Jheel : now I don't want to celebrate anything I am just going back to my home. (Angrily)

Gogi : I am so sorry baby don't do this I have a very good plans to celebrate your birthday.

Tapu : yeah... Atleast give one chance to us to prove us good friends.

Jheel : yeah... I can see how good celebration plans to have for me by enjoying with Sonu and Anjali aunty.

She looks jealous of them.

Goli : okay forget about everyone now it is your date and we will celebrate according to you.

Jheel : no need to do anything for me now I just want to go back.

Gogi : please na yar.

Tapu : yeah, please yar.

Goli : jheel. How will you celebrate your birthday alone.

Jheel : Just like every year, I am planning for my birthday to be alone... so this year I will also celebrate myself.

Tapu : no you won't...we guys will throwing a birthday party at the gogi's flat for you. And you have to come no arguments.

Tapu left with this.

Jheel : okay but remember I will not talk to gogi now.

Gogi : okay... I will stay away from you you just enjoy your party.

Goli : So all you have to do is dress up in any sexy dress and be there at 8 pm.

She was really happy now.

Jheel : but I am telling you very clearly that no girls should be in that party even Sonu.

Stay tuned for more