62

I understood that I have to wait for 10 or 20 minutes for uncle and till then I have to control this situation with Mehta uncle without making him feel bad about anything so whenever he ask me I have to choose to remove the bra for him.

But now he is not looking in the mood to ask me that was should I do

He take a step back and in one sudden move, grabbed my bra with both hands and ripped it open.

My bra is going to fell down from my boobs when I hold the cups of my bra on my boobs to hide my nipples but then I think that if I will hide everything with Mehta uncle then what will the benefit to come here and how will I tell Jetha uncle that I being sincere with them.

I was so startled that I did not hold more to cover myeself as uncle shoved me on to the sofa.

I fell down on it with my bra open and boobs out visible.

Right now my bra is still hanging on my shoulders my boobs are not completely popped out from the bra because Mehta uncle was expecting that I will remove this unnecessary piece of cloth from my boob for him now.

And I waited that uncle will come himself and remove that bra if he opened it himself and I want to wait for jetha uncle too to control Mehta uncle and convince him to not to dream to see my pussy.

Mehta uncle is steering at my boobs and the bra it still hanging on my nipples with the gesture Mehta uncle re move that bra.

I felt my nipples harden under Mehta uncle’s stare.

“Uncle,” I complained, “You tore my bra too. I don’t even have any clothes to wear when i go back” so be careful about that to I don't want to show all my body to everyone in this society.

But the gentlemen Mehta uncle did not seem to care about it right now.

Uncle leaned over me and said with a seducing smile, “say it properly, sonu”.

I did not understand what he meant and asked him.

Uncle repeated, “ if you get naked in front of Tappu in front of Jethalal in front of me then what is the problem to get naked in front of the whole society you have the very good and gorgeous body everyone have right to see this naked body".

I really can't believe it what he is saying I mean how can he say that I am not going to exposed myself in front of the whole world now what they are planning I don't know and a specially Mehta uncle because jetha uncle never said anything like this to me.

I knew I passed the point of no return, till jetha uncle come so I have to keep him happy I removed my bra and make him busy with my boobs for first time.

The boobs of the girl and of the young girl always excited the mens very badly they are the week point of any guy and Mehta uncle having that weak point as well.

He is not wasting his time his tongue is not going inside his mouth it is swirling over my nipples tasting my milk from my boobs.

He took almost 10 minutes to play with my boobs and every second I am waiting for Jetha uncle to come and give me some confidence for whatever I am doing with Mehta uncle when you can say now I started enjoying it as well but I didn't want to get naked in front of him.

He get enough of boobs now.

Now it is going to be a challenge because I have to stop him to go down on my body because I am completely sure that I will not late him remove my pyjama because I am already not wearing a panty under it..

So I don't want that this last fabric will go off from my body but Mehta uncle didn't remove it and till Mehta uncle is not trying to remove it I am not anyone to stop him.

Stay tuned for next chapter