103

Gogi opened the door and found a panty on his door.

Gogi and Goli thought to go on terrace.

Here Sonu came back with task complete.

And now she gave task to tapu to walk naked to the ground floor.

He went.

When Tapu was going down from the staircase he saw goli and gogi coming up.

Tapu was naked and seen by goli and gogi.

Gogi : oye tapu... What is this bro?? (Teasingly).

Goli : so what fun going on brother don't to tell us aren't we friends now??

Tappu : don't make this much noise if anyone come then it would be a problem for me and Sonu and you both two.

Gogi : ok bro...

Goli : but what's going on!?

Tappu : nothing much bro me and Sonu having fun together on the terrace do you have any problem?

Gogi : it's good can we join??

Goli : yeah bro can see sonu once.

Tappu : are you mad or what... She is my girlfriend.

Goli : yes she is your girlfriend but she left her p**** and bra for us.

Tappu : because I told her to do that I thought you are my friends so I give you a little bit enjoyment, but it is not me that you will start dreaming about my girlfriend.

Goli : we are not dreaming about her but yaar she is so thought what we can do and you are our best friend can't you do for us.

Tappu : you guys are really pervert.

Goli and gogi begged.

Now Tappu didn't have any jealousy to share his girlfriend with anyone else because she is ready for everyone every time so why will he care this much now to show how good he is he told that he will let him see and let them enjoy but if they follow the instruction he will give.

They get ready.

Until now I always get jealous from everyone who look at my sonu. But now I am not have that insecurity.

Because with her choice she removed her clothes in front of them 2 or 3 times before.

There were not strangers for her and me.

I told both of them to follow me.

I was a bit afraid and excited as well to think that for the first time with my choice I am showing my naked girl in that position to my friends.

I was on the door rubbing my dick.
And I saw sonu rubbing her pussy when waiting for me over pyjama.

Stay tuned for next chapter