12

Pinku : don't worry Sonu we all are with you to protect you from anyone so you shouldn't worry about anything.

Goli : yeah pinku is right. We all are here to protect your beautiful body. (With drooling over her)

Tapu can notice that what goli exactly thinking in his mind right now.

But he didn't want to say anything

Sonu : I think it is not safe to stay here and wait for Gogi so let's go ahead on the peak , we will inform Gogi about it.

Pinku : yes good idea.

Goli : yups

Everyone supported her idea to go ahead and Sonu know this very well that no one is in hurry now to make her wear clothes.

But Sonu is not feeling bad internal she is feelings shy even not that shy too.

Somewhere in her heart she is enjoying to be naked in front of her four male childhood friends.

And all the attention on her she is enjoying it internally.

After a short conversation they decided to move ahead towards the peak of the mountain it is almost 1 or 2 km from here on the working distance of 30 minutes.

It is so difficult for Sonu but something new for her as well because she was considered always as the conservative kind of good till this date.

Even she is a conservative girl because her family is old and orthodox thinker.

They never allow her to wear western cloth in front of boys but she is not breaking that now as well.

Her destiny made her without clothes in front of her all 4 male friends.

So now it is not about hot and tempting clothes because all the skin everything excites the boys is right in front of them.

But it doesn't mean the boys are only who are excited here.

Sonu is not lesser interested in situation right now.

She is enjoying everything without her clothes that giving her the different kind of freedom.

Stay tuned guys and girls