151

Tapu POV

As you know better how the life of me and my girlfriend Sonu going on right these days.

More than expected things we are getting unexpected and unplanned fun in our life with the partner who were never being dreamed in our last thought but everything is getting true these days.

In the relationship of me and Sonu now everything is open up everything is fair.

After the birthday night with Jheel.

Now it's time to wait for my birthday which is 5 day ahead from here.

And I am expecting that Sonu is planning something for me and maybe she is.

Next day,

We were having a normal conversation together.

But suddenly I don't know what came in her mine and she start confront me.

Sonu : if you don't mind Tappu I want to ask you something but I am expecting you tell me everything truth.

Tapu : what happened my baby girl, you know everything about me I never hide anything from you.

Sonu : that is why I want to ask you something because someone said something which I can't believe until you confirm it yourself.

Tapu didn't know what she is talking about.

Sonu : so may I?

Tapu : yeah sure.

Sonu : Actually when I and Goli was together yesterday he was asking me to take of my pants when I stop him by your name that you will not like it. He told me at that night on terrace you know they were present there and you expose me to them yourself.

Tapu is shocked and angry on goli internally. Because now Tappu is not understanding what is she feeling right now.

Sonu : say something Tappu I am waiting for your answer and trust me I will believe your words only.

Tapu : uhmm...

Sonu : meant it was right?

Tapu : I am so sorry Sonu, I don't know what is wrong with me that time.

Sonu : it's okay.. Don't be sorry... I just want to know that why you did it.

Tapu : uhmm..

Sonu : do you like to showcase me to your friends?

Tapu : it is not like that I mean maybe.... I don't know....

Sonu : okay leave it...

Tapu : are you feeling bad?

Sonu : not at all.

Tapu : you turned too slutty.

Sonu : I am. No doubt in this. These all are too much fun with adventure.

Tapu : ohh meant you like it.

Stay tuned