152

We both have similar conversation for some time and now I know what is her choice.

Pov ends.

Here one more famous character of Sab Tv was really demanded by 3 readers to add in this book enter.

It's Dev Joshi (Balweer).

Dev is batch mate of Sonu in class, we all have a normal friendship not too much not too bad.

He is also a student of art like Sonu is.

And these days the things and perception about Sonu is changing in the college from the day of college party.

Everyone get to know that Sonu is no more that conservative behaviour shy girl.

And she turns really horny and love to have a strangers with him.

Everyone knows she is horny girl, but thought only for me.

She is so bright student from the starting.

And now this art student topper is getting famous in college for her look and her bold behaviour as well.

Because so many of students in the party being witness of her beautiful assets.

And on the other hand Dev required someone to help him out in doing things, he is not too good in student stuff.

And today Dev asked for help from sonu.

She is also having troubles in college. Because more than guys she want in her life are following are right now.

And she didn't even want that the rumours get spread all over the college and any how reach her parents.

Because if you know the showline ,you must know Bhide's character.

And that's also true that sonu is horny girl but not actually a slut atleast in college campus.

She used to wear proper clothes to office and not reveal anything in college.

Because this dress up she carry from her home.

It’s just that , my dear girlfriend is looking worried for a college project in which Dev is the partner of Sonu.

And he left all the work on Sonu because he doesn't know much that how to do and how to score in this project.

So to take off some stress from her mind I went somewhere out

Stay tuned