51

It is about to cut the call now when Jetha uncle told me that he will meet me today in the flat of Mehta uncle because Anjali aunty is not at home today.

It was a good news for me because I am wishing for Jetha uncle from so long but in the house of Mehta uncle I am feeling little nervous about it.

But I told it okay and I went to their class Mehta uncle is busy in some work so he gave the keys to me of flat and he went down I thought he left me alone with jetha uncle.

Now I am waiting for Jetha uncle.

I was looking around in the home of Mehta uncle for the first time this month I am busy in my thought that's why I did not hear the door open behind me or Jetha uncle and Mehta uncle walk up to me.

I felt a hand on my back but the hand was not which was I expecting it was Mehta uncle actually Jetha uncle was looking at them.

I was so mixed in emotions I was not sure if I should be scared of them or be happy.

Jetha Uncle pulled me towards him and I immediately hugged him he is my favorite we hugged tightly.

The tightness showing I needed him.

Jethalal : I want to tell you something sonu.

But before Jetha uncle can start anything to explain you Mehta uncle stop them.

Mehta uncle took my hand into his and pulled me away from uncle.

I don't know what he want from me actually I thought he want to explain whatever going on in their mind and I was right somewhere.

He guided me to the sofa and he took a seat on the small stool in front of it.

He kept my right hand covered his palms and looked closely at me.

I was not sure how to respond, lovingly or fear.

Mehta uncle smiled and said, “ I know Sonu that you must be thinking that what I am doing in between you and Jethalal i know I was wrong”.

I was surprised, what is he saying?.

Mehta uncle : but you know that since I saw you and jethalal had tell me everything about you and Jethalal
I felt you Absolutely gorgeous compared to anyone I knew, including my own wife.

It is very good for me that I am getting that answer even more than Anjali aunty I blushed and smiled.

Mehta uncle : I know you must be feeling so shy and nervous right now.

Sonu : hmm

Mehta uncle : you also must be feeling that how bad I am that I bring you at my home like this with Jethalal.

Sonu : not at all uncle.

Mehta uncle : thanks baby.

Sonu : but uncle whatever happened between me and jetha uncle was the heat of moment that's why I like jetha uncle now, I am not that kinda girl.

Mehta uncle : I know you are such a beautiful and kind hearted girl...

Sonu : thanks

Mehta uncle : today I just want to be here and admire you.

Sonu : umm.. No

Mehta uncle : please..

Sonu is nervous.

Mehta ncle leaned over and kissed me on lips.

Firstly I didn't respond but in the end Mehta uncle won me I kissed back to show I accept him too.

Mehta uncle : so may I get the permission to stay here??

Sonu : I need some time to think uncle but why are you getting so desperate for me like this.

Mehta uncle : you worth all the eyes and all the mens get mad over you.

Sonu : is it true or just to impress me.

Mehta uncle : it's true.

Stay tuned for next chapter