67

What's going on in tappu's mind

I can't believe it that how can my father do this to me I mean how can he can do this I am his own son and he know that Sonu is my girlfriend.

Still he did that this is not fair this is really not fair but what can I do with my father if I said something to Sonu and if she said something to Papa.

Then it will be the problem for me only but I can't tolerate whatever happened.

Dad should not use sonu to satisfy her.

But if I said something to dad then it is bad for me only and it can create problem between my mum and dad as well.

I really don't believe it that Sonu even cheated me with my father but now I will not expecting any explanation from any of them I want a revenge.

After all what she think about her did she think she is the last girl in this world who have crush on me.

I have so many option and now I will choose them beyond her I will make a relationship with anyone to make her realize that how I feel.

When she went close to my father but what will I do I mean how will I take revenge from dad he did the same thing he cheated me as well.

But whatever happened is good at least I get to know what is going on between papa and Sonu.

I know how to take revenge from Sonu because it is possible if I make relationship with anyone else.

But how to make my Dad feel that he should not keep his eye on my girl.

I will definitely think about it.

And it doesn't take a lot of time and the idea came to my mind and even came in front of my eye that what should I do.

And the idea is Babita Ji I mean Babita aunty.

I better know that what kind of attraction my father have towards Babita aunty and my father is not wrong mostly all the men's in the society have same kind of attraction towards them.

She is the youngest lady in the society and the beautiful one as well so it is very obvious that mens get attracted towards her.

By the way it is not important to explain how beautiful Babita aunty is but still I should explain her beauty to you all.

She worth it.

She is gorgeous, beautiful Lady, you can call her a girl as well because she is about 30 years old only.

Almost with 55 kg weight because of her heavy assets else she is good in figure but not a slim girl.

Stay tuned