95

Sonu : I can understand your pain.... But listen.

Tappu : no now nothing to talk it's over.

Sonu : tappu please...

Tappu then think he had sex with babita and he intentionally pulled up Anjali's clothes to saw her genital.

But he didn't confess it yet.

So he control his anger.

I managed to take him with me into the table I make him sit and luckily, he even sit calmly now.

But he was crying like a baby and it was breaking me when he knows that i did that with him.

It was an unbearable situation for me to see him like this because of my cheating.

And even I know this is not a complete truth I didn't tell him about Goli and Gogi incident on the terrace.

I told him that I will prove to him that there is nothing will happen like this again between me , his father or mehta uncle.

After that he told me to take a swear on him that I will never do anything with jetha uncle and Mehta uncle.

It was a tough call but I don't want to lose him so I take a swear on him.

He felt relaxed.

After that I asked him for kiss to make this stressful environment down for us.

We kissed each other passionately then. Later I explained to him that why this is happening to me.

Sonu : tappu, I want to explain to you everything but first please tell me that you won’t judge my character. Otherwise, I will not be able to explain myself.

Tappu (confused) - don't tell me you did anything more than this.

Sonu : listen today I am ready to tell you everything truth so give me a chance to say that.

Tappu : what are you talking about? Why will I judge your character, sonu? What you did exactly??

Sonu : I will not tell you anything since I get confirmation from you ... so Just tell me that you won’t judge my character.

Tapu : Okay, I won’t judge your character, I promise. Now tell me.

Sonu : actually started when I wanted a dress for a party tomorrow in the college so I want help from your father because he is the richest man in the society.

She told that how she had sex with jethalaal for dress first.

Tappu nodded.

Sonu : It’s about someone else also.

Tapu (again confused) : mehta uncle....

Sonu : not just mehta uncle.

Tappu : somewhere else too? What?

Sonu : goli and gogi.... But i don't let them touch me.

She told how the terrace incident occurred.

Tappu got shocked hearing this and was numb.

Sonu : Trust me tappu, that day I haven’t plan anything and I didn't done anything to break your trust, otherwise, you would have seen something else today.

He was listening to me silently with a shocking expression.

Stay tuned for next chapter