167

Today Babita is here in the Godown of Gada Electronic with the idea of surprise gift with his very kinky and seductive.

Babita's  body is very flexible as she used to do yoga on daily basis. As it shown in the tele series.

Let's come to the surprise now.

So as it's tapu's birthday is approaching. So she is ready with the idea of giving him a very sexy gift.

It was a secret plan but now she have to share it with Bagha because she can't keep it secret if she want his help.

And go for this idea without any help is impossible.

She have an idea to make tapu's birthday very special or you can say with a hard boner.

Bagha came to godown when babita is already there.

Bagha locked the godown from inside.

Bagha : everything is sorted now anyone can't disturb us for few hours so tell me how can I help you Babita ji? (Said staring at her boobs)

Babita : listen to me one thing very carefully today you didn't have any chance to do anything so keep that thought out of your mind but yes if you help me out properly then in future I will let you get your award.

Bagha : not even a bit for today?

Babita : no... but you will get some good time when helping me for this gift.

Bagha : okay. Tell me what I have to do for you?

Babita : uhm... first of all I want to tell you very clearly that this is a secret if it will go anywhere out then I will tell jetha ji that you misbehave with me.

Bagha : no no... I will not tell anyone.

Babita : good for you. Now listen...

Babita brings out a costume out.

Bagha : what is this?

Babita : I am going to get ready for a surprise gift and the gift is me, you have to help me to pack inside this costume then I give you some instructions do them only, then pack me in any box and send me on given address safely. Got it.

Bagha is confused but he thought he will got the whole plan slowly.

Stay tuned.