190

I will love to do that in front of him.

I laid down on the chair, again spread my legs and I insert my middle finger again into my pussy hole while my thumb reached for my clit.

But this time jetha ji getting all the fun.

While my middle finger is doing the fucking into my pussy, my thumb is rubbing my clit and my left hand is squeezing my right boobs.

It's a pleasant view to see for him I know.

I can see his cock is growing in his pants now while I am pleasing myself in front of him.

I moved my middle finger faster and faster, now I need my left hand on my pussy too.

So my boobs remain alone.

And when I cannot control it anymore, I starts moaning , ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

But it is look like the game is out of my control now Jetha ji is looking me with the thirsty and hungry eyes.

That's why my cunt is not ready to explode for my fingers. My pussy want him to join.

While I can't get the relax on my pussy I screamed.

"Ahhhhh"  while rubbing my p**** very hard.

Jetha ji get up.

Jethalal : let me help your pussy for you. Babita ji.

And i am not gonna say no obviously.

That turns me on more.

I just stretch my legs. And already leg spread.

I wait for his fingers to please me but he knee down, and he start to lick my thighs to my clit and to my pussy hole.

"Ahhhh uhmmm ahhhh".

I can only moans right now to encourage him.

It is a nice sensation.

My heart beats faster and I hold his head and start to push it into my pussy.

Hey God I know I am going to be embarrass for so long for all this whatever is happening right now between me and jethaji.

I am not getting the fun level I wish.

I climb up on the table.

I lie down on the  table and spread more my legs to accommodate his head between my pussy to serve me.

Stay tuned