133

She jumped down from the granite kitchen slab , on which i made you sit.

I was actually enjoying it I don't want it to end this soon and like this.

I want she will let me play with her some more minutes but she was constantly saying that what if Anjali aunty and tapu came and caught us in this situation.

Sonu is testing the patience of Goli right now actually she didn't mind if Tappu come out and saw her with Goli.

But yes Anjali aunty can be little bit problem for them but that should even manageable because Anjali is also busy with Tapu in her own bedroom in the absence of her husband.

So it is very obvious that she will not create so much problem for them by telling anyone that what is happening here.

She turned back.

She is about to pull up her panties again.

Goli pulled her towards him they hid behind the refrigerator in the kitchen and made sonu knelt down on the floor.

Sonu : what are you doing now try to understand Goli, if Tappu catches doing all this then it will be problem for us.

He didn't give damn attention on her statement, he told sonu to pulled out his long hard, thick dick from his shorts.

Goli was expecting that Sonu will be reluctant in this and will say no to him but suddenly she get agreed on this and take off his shorts.

Actually she want to see that hard tool which is getting all her attention from last night since talk about bull power and all.

So Sonu want to see that what his Bull have for her.

His dick is not at its hardest point yet, but when his cock get free from the short it really sprang out.

And even when it is not on his fullest it is still so long so thick and hard.

His dick looked like a banana to her right now.

She wanna slurp it all in her mouth.

Goli is not expecting anything much from Sonu actually he is expected so much ended so much already.

So he just wanna fuck her mouth, and left his loaded dick cum with a blow job.

He have almost 6.5 inch long cock but the quality which didn't have in her boyfriend is the thickness of this rod which make it contain the Bull power.

It is really so thick like a metal rod.

She measured the length and width of his dick with using her hands and fingers.

Stay tuned for more