37

In last some days,

I explore new and fun side of mine on this terrace of Gokuldham Society

I am getting crazy for myself at night on this terrace I love to walk here with the new experiment with myself in the wait of my boyfriend.

Now on the most of the days I know that he will not come but I need to come here because I don't know when he get time.

And i dont want to miss that one day.

But as it is almost one week I am coming on the terrace waiting for Tappu for an hour and then going back to my home.

I tried so many things in last one week.

Walkint in bra panty on terrace.

Have a walk through the staircase only with my panrt bra.

But as much as I am trying I am getting crazy for all this more and more I want to try some more things with me when I am alone at this terrace.

As I got braver, I did some ramp walk too. Over the boundary wall of the terrace from where I can get noticed from the other terraces of buildings right in front of this building in which I am in live.

I was getting hornier by the day.

And for a change this time it is happening with myself only I am not taking help of anyone.

The thought that people from other buildings could see my body made me feel shy and nervous but that is the fun in all this.

And even I know that not only me live in this building there is almost 20 flat and almost 13 girls and 19 aunties in this building.

And I am the most conservative and shy one in all of them so I know no one will consider that it is me on the terrace if anyone even see me here.

So there is next impossible chance that I will get caught here walking on the terrace like this.

Some days I just see all around in past one week.

To make sure that if anybody can see me on the terrace doing anything but I didn't found any kind of activity on any of the building and terrace at this time.

Except the balcony of Iyer uncle and Babita aunty.

As I told you already As days passing.

I was having more fun. From bra/panty to just bra. Sometime just panty.

Stay tuned