159

But Dev again turn her around, kiss on boobs over her clothes for now.

And push her down on her knees.

It is understandable thing why he push her down, so without asking.

Sonu started removing his jeans and as soon as his cock was out in front of her.

Sonu catch his cock in her hands.

Sonu said “Ohh fuck Dev, I didn’t know you have such an awesome cock.

Dev : I know I have the best one ever seen but this is only for you today.

Sonu : I didn't said that it is the best as far as I seen in my life and if you don't know the most handsome boy of the college Tappu is my boyfriend. He gave the best choice to me.

Dev : oh yeah... (Too irritated)

Sonu : but you have a good one too.

Dev hits his hard rock on her cheeks.

Sonu : Ahhhhhhh Dev. What was that?

The smell of your wet pussy make it hard as rock.

Sonu : even your stick is unloading The cum....The precum is flowing till your balls.

Dev : then what are you waiting for Angel just wipe it out from my stick and take it in your mouth.

Sonu : I am not planning for that and look at the place this is not the suitable place to do anything.

Dev : we both are here alone no one is there you just chill and do it whatever I am saying.

Sonu : are you forcing me?

Dev : I can't even think about that in my dream I am just requesting you and I know you are liking it too.

Sonu : umm...

Dev : you are sonu... Accept it.

Sonu : yes okay.

Dev : so do it faster my dick can't wait more for you.

Sonu : Let me lick it for you, but don't say this to anyone.

With one hand she starts massaging his balls to get more precum and from the other stroking his cock.

She starts taking his whole cock in her mouth and I could clearly see Dev's precum and her saliva dropping from the sides of lips while she is sucking it.

I am standing outside of the room and telling really so guilty that I should not suggest her to do anything like this which make this happen in front of my eyes.

Sonu suck his dick for around 10 mins. straight.

She is literally choking on his precum but she is not stopping at all.

And now it is looking like she is doing all this with her choice.

And when his cock gagging his mouth he is also holding her hair, sometimes holding her head with both hands and fucking her mouth.

Now this play with her mouth is done Dev separate him from Sonu and move at one side.

Stay tuned