119

Anjali shows her clear interest in Goli but still Goli have no interest in Anjali he didn't want a married lady to crush over him.

He want a teenage girl, a hot and tempting one can make him hard instantly.

And who can be better than Sonu, Goli have heals overhead for Sonu.

But he know that he can't get her, even the strip shows, he already get from Sonu is more than they ever expected.

But the expectation is the thing, which will never end and the same thing happening with Goli right now.

Goli wanna fu** her now.

But it is next to impossible he know that Tapu will never let him do that.

And even he knows that Sonu is let them see her body but it doesn't mean she will let him have sex with her.

But the thirst for sonu is turning crazy now.

Now okay, it is a thing that might be he will never be able to have sex with her but he want to see your naked again but how he don't know.

He knows sonu will never give one more chance to see her beautiful sexy naked body.

He slept after sometime,

You know tapu is thinking about Anjali right now.

When in the other flat of Gokuldham, sonu is on her bed, rubbing her pussy thinking all what happened today.

The touch on her body is too amazing.

But one more thing is making her feel Amaze right now the statement Anjali said today about Goli.

Sonu in her mind 😏

I never think about this for Goli ever before that it is true that Goli, have a very muscular, heavy body and maybe it was true that he can be proved the best sex for any girl.

If it would be not just going on the look then goli is not a bad option that all.

That's why Anjali is looking for Goli.

I don't know what is going on in my mind but right now I am thinking but Goli is really give me the best jerk of my life.

But i can't ask him for sex directly, and tappu will not like it I guess.

I should control my cravings this is not right thing, I should not think about Goli at least.

But as much as I am trying to control myself these days that much I am going crazy.

Stay tuned for more.