192

Jethalal : ahh. I love it babita ji.

Babita : but I am not done yet because you didn't make me free from a load.

Jethalal : wait, I will do it.

Jethalal can understand that Babita is letting her do anything only she is horny with her cum filled pussy.

Babita : what are you thinking Jetha ji let's complete it soon it is really so I embarrassing whatever is happening here.

Jethalal : but i am loving it.

Babita : I am also liking it that's why I am doing it but I don't want to stretch it long.

Jethalal : ohk come to me.

Babita get up from her chair both of them are completely naked she came near him and ask him that what will he do now.

She walk towards him.

Jethalal : sit.

Babita : oh table or on my chair?

Jethalal ask babita to sit on his lap.

His dick is rock hard and there is nothing on her pussy so babita thinks before sitting on his lap.

But the heat of the moment is making her do everything whatever Jethalal is asking her to do.

I spread my legs and sit on his lap facing him. I moved my hips adjust on his lap, I save my pussy hole from his dick but it makes rubbing my pussy on his cock.

I felt that his cock getting hard again, he just jerked but the touch of my ass gave him energy.

He start to lick and suck my boobs.

I want him on my pussy.

But wait... I am feeling like this is the second time in the day my breast are getting licked.

Yes that stranger guy who undress me completely naked when I was tied licked my boobs.

But whatever I am feeling is it right I am feeling the same the way that guy making me feel on my boobs.

Jetha ji swirling his tongue on my nipples like that guy. I can make mistake recognising the touch and the hardness of a guy but the oral pleasure are very easy to recognise.

And jetha ji is doing the same.

It means he is the one who did all that.

I get up from him.

Jethalal : what happen?

Stay tuned