78

Tappu : um... I pull it up taking advantage of their sleep.

He is definitely not expecting that she get angry hearing that because she didn't have any reason to get angry on this Tapu was thinking that Babita will feel it interesting. But something else happened here.

Actually Babita is already missing her husband and now Tapu is making her feel on telling this story.

She is really not understanding that what is happening to her.

But right now when Tapu told her that now he is start taking interest in Anjali as well she felt so irritated but she controlled her somehow because you know that there is no reason to get irritated on this.

Babita : it's okay tappu.... Give me those books.

Tappu : not like this aunty you have to give me something in return as well.

Babita : what do you want in return now?? And they are not your book.

Tappu : but I bring these books for you here so I should get something from you as well don't you think.

Babita : okay okay tell me what do you want if I would able to do that then I will try to do.

Tappu : umm.. I wanna touch your boobs again.

Babita : not now Tapu I am not in a mood right now try to understand sometime as you will touch them I will not stop it.

Tappu : this is not fair aunty you told me that whenever I need you, you will always help me.

Babita : but this is not your need Tappu this is your lust. (Said frustrated)

Tappu : but aunty you herself told me that these kind of desires are justifiable.

Babita : okay it is your desire but I am not in a mood right now.

Tappu : it will just take a second aunty please. (He pleads)

Babita : okay okay don't make such kind of faces in front of me you are making me feel like I am a villain.

Tappu : sorry... Please

Babita : ok fine

Tappu : thank you (excitedly).

The word thank you came out from his mouth after his hand reach her boobs already.

Babita always loves whenever he please her boobies.

And this is the second time and she is loving it but she is internally irritated as well right now maybe it is because Tapu growing interest in Anjali because he saw her pussy.
Stay tuned for next chapter