184

Mehta and Jethalal game inside there is a table and chair of Jethalal in the Godown you must know if you watch the serial.

Jethalal went and sit on his chair and ask mehta to sit on the guest chair opposite the table.

And wait, this is shocking Babita is hiding naked under the table of jethalal.

Oh no, jethalal can see her from here, he don't want that Babita will get expose in front of mehta.

Mehta is best friend of Jethalal and even the crime partner in the matter of Sonu but Babita is different from Sonu.

Jethalal have crush on Babita since so long.

She is like a dream to him, so he didn't want his dream to get expose naked in front of even his best friend.

At least he want to keep her personal from everyone.

The conversation starts between mehta and jethalal, babita feels like Mehta can't find her here until Jethalal wants it.

She felt so relieved with the arrival of jethalal. When she should not.

Back to the POV of Babita

Mehta sahab and Jetha ji are having a casual chit chat, I don't know what is happening to me now but I am feeling so relief even when I am still naked in the Godown where two of my neighbour mens are around me.

And one of them already seen me naked and the other one can see me naked anytime there is not 100% surety that he will not get a chance to see my naked body.

While listening to the conversation of them I gave relax to my body.

As I am happy that I am free now, at least nobody can force me now.

I start to divide my legs under the table, I know Jetha ji is busy in the conversation with Mehta sahab and he is not looking at me.

I am feeling crazy, because whatever happen was really more kinky than I was planning.

I didn't like that but that guy really played with my body for 20 - 30 minutes constantly which makes my body arouse.

Stay tuned