Day passed,

We both are ready to try this different kind of adventure together on the empty area and terrace of the building.

We thought so many different things to try today.

Actually we are thinking to give small small task to each other to perform for the partner with the freedom from the clothes.

Because when we started thinking about all this we are planning that we will hide ourselves behind anything and then we have fun a little bit but that would be so boring so we made a change in plan we thought that we will freely walk everywhere and feel the freedom tonight.

And let the other dream everything whatever he want to dream or she want to dream.

She arrived.

We hugged first.

Sonu : so did you think anything my dear boyfriend that what we are going to do today.

Tappu : yes I have so many things... in my mind but you have to perform everything whatever I say.

Sonu : it will be depend on your request and task that I will perform it or not.

Tappu : now at least I will not believe you that you are a shy girl so don't give me that explanation ever so you have to do everything whatever I say.

Sonu : sometime I feel I made a mistake telling you everything about me but then I think you should know about me OK I will try my best to do everything whatever you say.

Tappu : thank you so much for giving me this much confidence that I have a right on you.

Sonu : don't tell this baby you have all the right over me it is just about it is risky here nothing else.

Tappu : I will take care of and it is not risky for you only it will be completely and equally risky for me too.

Sonu : yes you are right that's why we should take care of each other today.

Tappu : hmm i know and i will.

Sonu : ok then how will we start.

Tappu : you ask what can i do for you??

Sonu : umm. Remove your pants then.

Tappu : ohh someone is in hurry.

Sonu : yes very much.

I look around because Also, there was a fear that someone might come at any time.

To avoid this we went behind tank to atleast remove and re wear clothes.

Sonu was asking me that why I am feeling shy and if I am feeling shy and how will we enjoy tonight.

I said we will enjoy.

But still we gone behind tanks.

So if we are behind tanks nobody could see what is happening behind this water tank on the terrace.

There is a on the both side of us so we are completely safe here.

I being tall so I can spot if anyone come on the other terrace.

Because anyone from another terrace can see us because today is enough light on the terrace so we can be spot.

Bus Sonu told me that she came on terrace so many days but she never saw anyone come to the terrace at this time in night.

She made me half naked at the time.

She said she would love to suck my cock, and I would release the cum.

But not this soon, because we planned we will stay at the terrace for at least next 2 hours so we wants things get spicier first.

She started giving me some dares.

Initially, she was not interested in task performing.

But after seeing me half naked she was getting interested in it she told me that I have to take around of all the terrace with holding my dick in my hand.

She seeing me so keen and interesting today.

She started showing interest and loving the game.

Stay tuned for next chapter