122

Sonu : anything for you.

(Love is never being such kinda, it's just a fantasy book never get influenced from any character of book)

Tapu : thanks.

Sonu : but tappu it is not easy because we can't directly go and make this deal.

Tapu : I know how to crack this.

Sonu : how?

Tapu : just wait and watch. Let's go to Anjali aunty's home.

Sonu : okay but what us the plan.

Tapu : you will get everything later.

Sonu followed him.

The came into the flat of Mehta uncle.

Anjali aunty welcome them both inside when Goli is already there but he just came.

Anjali : it is good that you to also come and join us Sonu I want your help actually... Will you?

Sonu : yes aunty.

Anjali bring Sonu with her in her room.

Goli and tapu in living room. Right now not talking anything.

Here Anjali wants help from sonu to select an outfit.

All outfit are to sassy and hot shows something brewing in her mind for sex.

Sonu in anjali's room.

One by one Anjali tried 3 outfit front of sonu.

She liked one which is too tempting.

Sonu : if you don't mind aunty then why are you selecting these kind of outfits... I mean any party.

Anjali : no... Just to wear today as no one at home... And you all are grown up modern kids won't mind me in all the wear.

Sonu : yeah right.

Anjali : so hows your sex life going?

She asked very clearly to her Sonu didn't have any answer this immediately.

But she made her understand that they are like friends now.

They start talking about their sex life.

Sonu shared about Tappu.

When Anjali is sharing the saucy details of how good sex she have with her husband. But still she wanna spice up.

Sonu : by the way aunty.... One more thing confusing me from yesterday night.

Anjali : what??

Sonu : how you grown intrest in goli?

Anjali : ohh you wanna know?

Sonu : yeps

Anjali : I gave him a blow job once. (Said giggling but with naughty smile).

Sonu : what?

Stay tuned