22

I can't wait anymore and put my face in between them on the deep cleavage.

She was now too hot to bear it and she uttered aahhmmmmm….aaahh…ssshhh in ecstasy of moaning.

This is your first experience with any guy mouth between her cleavage.

I can suck it I can lick it I can do anything with them right now and I am enjoying it too much and the moans coming out from her mouth making me more crazy.

She then held my face tight there and rubbed it there.

I also pressed her waist hard.

My hand is finding a way to go down on her butts.

But she isn't providing place to go down as she is on my lap sitting.

But i got her up an inch and make her sit on my hands.

Because I really want to enjoy those fluffy soft toys again.

She moaned in pain “uhhh ahhhhhh please be gentle tapu.

I said "I can’t I love you too much" and she laughed at my reply and again gave me french kiss.

Then I get up and opened my attires and get nude in-front of her.

I am muscular tall and a well made guy.

I told her to get naked for me as well as I get naked for her.

But she is too shy to do that.

I then opened her bra.

I told her that we have to be quick because if the rain stopped then anyone can come here.

She let me enjoy her bulgy boobs today and told me that she will let me enjoy the whole session but on the bed not here on the floor of a terrace when anyone can come anytime.

I told her that I can't wait anymore.

Stay tuned

Target - 10 votes