179

Ahhh, he is tasting my belly and navel. Oh my God I don't even know who he is and I can't even stop him from playing my body.

He is the only men can feel my navel without my permission yet in my life and he starts to lick my bellybutton and swirl his tongue inside too.

I continue to ask him to stop and let me go but he is not bothered at all.

I doubt even he is listening to me or not because nothing making any affect on him.

He lifts the upper part of my suit, and again my big boobs are in the favor to hold my suit on my body.

As again when he tried to pull it up, but my big breasts stop him to take off this from my body.

That is why he get busy with my navel.

But he pull it more and more until he can see my blouse and pulls and tucks into my blouse.

Now I also know that for so long he won't let me be in this upper part and he will surely try to take it off as soon, and now even I lose hope that anybody will come to save me.

Now without taking so much time he started pulling my upper part of latex rubber suit and try to undid from my blouse.

My breasts and cleavage are expose over my blouse.

Whatever Bagha enjoyed 1 hour ago this stranger boy or guy enjoying right now.

He surely get excite after looking at my cleavage deep valley between my breasts.

He is pressing and squeezing my breast over my blouse he is not getting the way to undress this blouse that's why he is pulling my blouse towards him.

How hungry he is for my boobs. He can't even give a minute to find out the way to take off my blouse.

Stay tuned