43

In the words of heroine Sonu 😏

As you know what's going on in my life from last three weeks you can say I am in the absolute heaven in past few week so many things happened in my life and you told happened unexpectedly and in the way any girl never desire to start her physical relationships.

I had a lot of experience is in last few week me and my boyfriend Tappu was in a relationship since 2 years but we never had anything physical.

But the tracking trip proved so good for me and it started a life with a new kick and after that there is no end of fun in my life.

I get exposed naked in front of my friends who are my childhood friends.

Then me and tapu had rainy day fun.

Then on the terrace I got exposed to Goli and Gogi again.

Not to forgot that how I want a very expensive dress and for that dress I belongs to jetha uncle who is my boyfriend's father and neighbor for a day.

It all happened in just 20 days I can't believe it how it is happening after one by one I am not planning anything with anyone but whatever I am getting is loved with all the men's.

I didn't even expected to had sex with Tapu this soon.

But everything happened.

And in this time period I really forgot that I am a conservative and shy kinda girl because I didn't get time to get shy from anyone.

Because in every situation gone naked in front of everyone is very needed for me and sometime I did that for fun as well.

But whatever it is but I am not regretting it now.

In all the experiences tappu is my love and jetha uncle had been absolute heaven to me.

Because having something like whatever I had with Jethalal uncle is never ever dreamed.

You can say I am having a life like any newly married.

I spent a lot of time in bed.

But the thing is different in my case is that I am not stick on one bed with anyone boy.

And when I got my first bed experience that too my boyfriend's father.

I am really feeling sometimes so shy to think that I had sex with jetha uncle.

But I will said I am having the life of a newly wedded girls who is getting all the son of physical and sexual Desire full filled after a long wish time.

Also, like any girl who newly lost her virginity.

Stay tuned for next chapter