126

The chit opened.

Anjali aunty better know that what kind of task she left in the Chits.

She opened the fold of chit.

She showed them.

Share a chocolate to the person facing you, using only your lips without touching it with your hand.

Until the chocolates finish.

Sudden change in plan make all the things mess up for Anjali right now.

Because you moments ago she want to do all this with Goli only.

But right now she is looking forward for Tapu as the best option in this room so she want to do this task with him but she can't show his cards right now.

Now she have to follow the game and she didn't mind that actually because there is nothing like love interest it is just a lust.

Anjali grabbed a chocolate, open it and folded between her lips.

She looked at tapu.... Tapu is also feeling so jealous right now she want this to happen with him but it was quite expected for him that Anjali will start with Goli only.

At last she looked at Goli and crawled over to him.

Goli opened his mouth and used his tongue to pick the chocolate from between Anjali's soft lips.

According to given that they have to share this chocolate until it's finished.

They started eating the chocolate.

The distance between their lips of inches getting lessen with every second and finally they lips collided with each other.

It was a task for it was a kiss only they knows but as Tappu and Sonu are looking at them it was looking like a passionate kiss they are sucking each other's lips.

At last Goli swipe out all the chocolate from the lips of Anjali by lick it off.

She chuckled, she like to kiss with him as well.

She again kissed his lips that makes tappu and sonu jealous.

Sonu is not understanding that how she is not till interested in Tappu more than Goli.

But it was obvious that Anjali wanted more. And she is not feeling that open up to approach directly in front of his girlfriend.

The game get hotter from there.

Tapu interrupted their kiss and said that they should continue the game.

Anjali stop herself and take her please back now Tapu spin the bottle and it stopped on his girlfriend only.

Sonu is up next.

Tapu picked a chit from the plate.

Tapu : Suck my fingers ....

Sonu : just this...

Stay tuned for more