We live in the same society but we are so far away from each other physical and mentally as well in last few weeks.

So, it all changed from here between us and that's why we found other sex mates.

I knew Sonu is my love and all this was wrong but it was not something that I could have controlled.

But now when all this happened I thought I should accept my mistake in front of her.

I thought to bring gift for her and after that I call her to meet me in club house of the society.

She came.

Sonu : hi Tappu, how are you??

Tappu : I am good how are you sonu??

Sonu : I am also good so what going on??

Tappu : everything is fine but may I ask you something??

Sonu : yes sure.

Tappu : why it is getting so formal between us these days??

Sonu : nothing is formal between us baby what happened why are you thinking like this??

Tappu : actually I want to talk to something important!!

Sonu : even I want to tell you something important!!

Tappu : before that I have something for you so accept it, this is a gift.

Sonu : before accepting this gift I have to tell you something and if you still give me the gift then I will definitely accept it.

Tappu understand it very well that's she is also going to accept the mistake today which is she did with his father.

Sonu : so can i??

Tappu : yes but i wanna tell you something as well.

Sonu : listen to me first then whatever you want to saying you can say I will listen to you

Tappu : okay done.

Sonu : so baby I had something wrong with someone....

Tappu : means.

Stay tuned for next chapter