63

But he knew a new way what was going to happen anyway I know.

So he hold my legs and kissed my feets I fallen back?

He pulled my legs up and opened them.

As I remember I told you that I am wearing a very tight pajama and I already had my clothes teard of my bra my kurti already is useless for me now but I don't want that he will tear my pyjama now.

my pussy wet patch was out in the sight in the cover of pyjamas for uncle to feast on.

It was now uncles turn to be startled at the openness I was showing.

He wanna remove it too.

I kept my arms on the side so my boobs were visible for him also.

He walked around to the side of the sofa and leaned down.

Fortunately he again get busy with my boobs which I want that he will spend a lot of time on them.

His hand went straight to my pussy and mouth to my lips over the pyjamas only.

I removed his hands on there and told them clearly now that I will not let him remove my pyjama and touch  my pussy.

He got disappointed and dissatisfied from my decision but he didn't force me.

He removed his hands and get back to my boobs.

After 5 minutes he is done with my boobs he told me that if I can't do anything more for them then I can go back to my home I can clearly see on his face that he is not happy with me.

So now I take a next step I told him to remove his pants and get a blowjob from me.

Because he got ready to not to force me to remove my pyjama.

So this is what he deserve.

He get laid down on the sofa and the fun begins.

I took their hard dick it's more huge than jetha uncle.

For a second I regret that what I said this is the best cock I ever seen even my favourite uncle and my boyfriend didn't have this wrong and thick cock.

I am so wet.

Uncle commented as I kiss the tip of his dick.

He moaned out loud in reply.

Uncle chuckled and I began kissing his balls, slowly making his way down.

I took the half length in my mouth and he mouth fucked me.

His fingers did not stop rubbing, flicking and scratching all over my boobs. It was devine. He grabbed my left boob with his free hand and other hand caressing my back.

I have to admit, my boobs were not get fit in his hand at that time because they are big.

But his hands are too good on my boobs they are giving me the perfect massage on them which I never got before like this because I said no to Mehta uncle to show me my bottom half naked body he have all his attention on my boob.

It is almost more than half an hour we are enjoying together then I am not even fully naked right now we have all the attention of my and he is giving the proper attention to them loving them.

his hand felt like they covered all of my boob but they can't.

His hand began massaging my boobs more lovingly and pinching my nipple between his fingers.

Stay tuned for next chapter