92

But I am thinking that now I should be a good girl because in last some days , I actually enjoy being slutty in front of my guys friends.

Now I decided that I will tell everything to Tapu but I am thinking about his reaction because he is very caring and protective about me.

And that is the biggest problem that I broken his faith on me even after know that how much he love you and he can't think about anyone else except me but this is the reason only I am going to accept my mistake to him.

I become addicted of physical love but caring and possessiveness of one boy it is one of the most heart touching qualities in a guy for which any girl can fall easily.

That quality my boyfriend have.

But imagining the reaction of Tapu is making me nervous because when he get to know that I was involved with all my friends and gave a naked show to them on terrace.

And their i didn't stopped I had sex with two uncle of society as well then what will he say.

But I decided that I will tell him clearly that it was not love it was just for fun and to fulfill my eagerness towards sex and sluttiness.

On the other side,

In the mind of tappu going the same thought of confession.

I don't know what's wrong with me I love my girlfriend Sonu and when I get to know that she is involved in physical things with my father I got so angry on her but it doesn't mean that I will get involved with anyone else in physical relationship and take a revenge from her by cheating her.

I will not say that I didn't enjoyed with Babita aunty I love that but Sonu should know it I don't care she will tell me the truth or not but I will tell her.

We both actually really started feeling each other's absence when we are in the same society.

The reason is timing and schedules we have and even father of Sonu Bhide uncle didn't like me at all he didn't left Sonu with me even for a minute alone.

I know what their problem is and they are right on their place, because he is right if they left alone, we will do the same thing by which she is saving Sonu.

But I am not getting it that where that protective father of Bhide uncle gone when she had time with my father.

And where the conservative and shy nature of Sonu gone because she always give me sake of her nature and behaviour and always say that she shy to do anything.

Then how easily she made relationship with my father but right now you should not think about her mistake Tapu you also made a mistake so you should go and say sorry to her then think about anything.

To be honest, physical intimacy was one of the major factors of the things happen between babita aunty and me.

I knew it Sonu is not available for me that's why I found Babita aunty as option.

But I always consider Our love was unconditional but still, our physical needs were incomplete even with the presence of each other.

Stay tuned for next chapter

Ten votes for next chapter