123

Anjali : I met him alone once in my home , actually he come to eat something when his parents not home. That time.

Sonu couldn’t believe what she heard out of anjali's lips.

Anjali : he thought that I accidentally touched his cock while we stood close by.

Sonu : ohh so he didn't understand.

Anjali : But I had taken a step further and fondled his bulge after that my touch gave him monstor boner.

Sonu : do he have a fat cock?? (Seems so interesting in this talk)

Anjali : yes a thick monster is hidden in his pants baby girl. Hahaha

Sonu is getting more intrest growing in goli.

Sonu : this is so good aunty.

Anjali : you have the best one I guess to you should not be jealous of anyone I know.

Sonu (in mind) : I have the best one I know that but right now he wants you and I want the boy you want. And just because right now this is the most safest place to do anything so i want to you get ready to share goli with me.

By the way it is so strange for Sonu because it is always like that goli keep on begging in front of Sonu for everything....every single small pleasure. But today it is like she need goli.

Anjali : what happened Sonu are you thinking something?

Sonu : no aunty I am just thinking about by the way nothing important.

Anjali : don't hide from me you are get lost when I take a name of Tappu deep love.... Good. (Teasingly)

Sonu : yes aunty you can say that I love him so much and he worth it actually he is the best.

Anjali : yeah true... He is handsome.

Sonu : and good in sex too.

Anjali : seriously?

Sonu : yes aunty his power and energy is just like a machine.... Omg... I can't describe.

Anjali : ohh....

Sonu is first time praising his boyfriend just because to attract Anjali on him. And she is almost done with her try.

Anjali : hmm by the way... your Mehta uncle have that came energy in his younger age. But now the Energy fade off... But not my wishes yet.

Sonu : yeah...

Anjali : let's go... We will play something then.

Stay tuned