168

Babita took out a costume, it's look like a plastic bag kinda something, bagha didn't even understand that how babita kinda big titty lady will fit in it.

But bagha decide to remain silent because it's worthless to make her feel angry today.

So he keep on standing quite in corner, and waiting when babita ask him to do something to help her.

Now let me give you a hint what is babita gonna wear.

Before she could show what she bring to wear to Bagha before that she got a call on her cell phone.

Babita pick a call.

Babita : I was waiting for your call only where are you?

Sm1 : I am somewhere around a petrol station madam where I have to deliver this parcel.

Babita : I don't know where is the exact location of the petroleum station.

Sm1 : mam you just explain me the exact location where you want this parcel to be delivered I will be there in few minutes.

Babita : uhm.. It's gada electronic.

Sm1 : Oh I got it madam I am just about 30 meter away from Gada electronics I will deliver it in 5 minutes. Be there.

Babita : wait a second you didn't have to deliver it at Gada electronic I am telling you the exact address.

Sm1 : where mam?

Babita handed over her cell phone to Bagha and told her so explain the exact location of Godown, because she didn't want that parcel will get into the sight of anyone.

Bagha : but what is into the parcel Babita ji?

Babita : you are going to help me to obviously you are going to know that but not right now you can see it later yourself, for now explain him an address.

Bagha take a phone and make the delivery men understand the address of godown.

Sm1 : ok sir, I got it.

Babita take her phone back, and they didn't even wait for a minute and that guys knock the shutter of Godown.

Sm1 : your parcel.

Babita told bagha to receive the parcel and she gave the payment to him only to make it.

Stay tuned