42

Both of them accepted this with a smile on their faces because they are not expecting this from my side.

We came down from terrace.

Both of them Goli and Gogi are feel so embarrassed I am giving so awkward that they saw me naked but I am feeling so excited too internally.

Obviously I am not showing to them that how I am feeling turn on getting no that they are looking at me when I was naked doing my strip show.

I was shocked and excited about this opportunity.

I went to my home and I was thinking that I was not alone on the terrace when I was having fun my friend also enjoyed that.

On the one hand, I was excited because I get to flaunt my body to my friends again.

But I know they will never come back to society terrace after this happened and they will not expect that I will come back to the terrace.

On the other hand,

I was also thinking that it is wrong because I am relationship with Tapu I can't cheat him But as always, the devil inside me won at last.

The next day,

I met Gogi and Goli and tell them that I will see them on the society terrace at night they get to excited listening that words from me but scare to because they didn't know what I am the trying to do with them.

But i went a little late after dark.

Even I want to make them wait for this beautiful girl friend of them to do something for them.

My parents slept.

I wore a sleeveless tank top with a pushup bra and shorts up to my knees.

Both the Goli and Gogi were already waiting for me.

Before I could start, they told me this.

I reached.

Goli : sonu yar first of all , we appreciate what your doing, but we don’t want to cross any limits of friendship.

Gogi : yes Sonu Goli is right because if Tapu get to know that we are doing all this with you then he will definitely kill us.

Goli : yeah sonu we want to jerk off. Also, we don’t want to interfere in your relationship with tapu with all this.

But this statement from both of them made me so asure that I can do anything with them because they are not ruining my relationship with in any way later.

Which I don't want to spoil at any cost and they are my friends so I want to make them happy as well they told me that they are happy if I show them whatever I showed them already.

Stay tuned