4

Sonu pov 🤔

As planned we all meet in a society compound Goli Gogi and pinku are surprised knowing i am also joining them.

And this is clearly visible on their faces but I don't care they didn't include mean plan so why will I care that what they plan without me.

I am wearing my normal clothing I used to wear in colleges.

When the other boys are ready with their tracksuit.

But I didn't get time to shop a track suit for me.

And even this normal dress up make me feel more comfortable and all the boys are travelling with me on this trip are my friends we all grown up together so I don't have any problem with them in anyway.

Beneath of short jacket I normally wear a cotton top and with a jeans on my bottom half body.

I am looking at my boyfriend he is the most handsome one in all the boys in my group tall and muscular boy.

Tapu is looking at me too.

But he is not looking happy with my looks today.

Maybe he is expecting I will wear something else because this is a trip between all of us only no one from our families coming but I can't wear anything from my home only.

You all must know about sodhi uncle.

It is decided that he will drop all of us to station.

All the guys discussing, I know Gogi Pinku and Goli is asking about me that why tapu didn't tell them that I am also coming with them.

Goli : you are too smart Tappu we didn't know that Sonu is also coming with us you made a whole plan to enjoy there.

Goge - right...

Tapu : there is nothing planned guys she suddenly called me yesterday night and ask me about my plan so I told us to she told me that she will definitely come with us tell me how could I say no to her.

Pinku : but still Tappu yaar you will have all the fun there now.

Tapu : look at her clothes do you think she is in a mood to let me do anything.

Goli : it is not a big deal.... when we reach there, you can arrange something good to wear for your girlfriend. (😏 smirks at him).

Stay tuned for next part