172

Now Babita start straightening that rubber suit to Bagha get it clearly that she is not in the intention to take it off.

Bagha : Babita ji, what is about your promise you give me just a minute ago?

Babita : what promise?

Bagha : you told me in very clear words that you will let me see your breast if I stay here and I am not thinking that you are going to remove this blouse.

Babita : can't you see them, I guess this is really so revealing.

Bagha : yes it is revealing but I am not satisfied with this only.

Babita : I don't know why you wanted to see again you already see then once.

Bagha : I am very clear to you Babita ji that if you are not taking it off I am not helping you anymore.

Babita : hey, don't get offend, I just mean it that you already saw my boobs, so I can offer you something better today.

Bagha : what do you mean by that?

Babita : like I can take off my pants in front of you, but only pants not panties get this clear.

Bagha think for a moment.

Bagha : I still choose those boobs, but it is okay if you are ready to undid your pants I am happy with that too. I am 100% sure that your milky thighs must worth a long watch.

Babita laugh on his statement.

Babita : sure sure.

Babita undid her pant, she is wearing her red colour Lingerie under those pants.

Her lingerie is even making her look so sexy as hell, and he can't take his eyes of from her right now.

Babita allows to see her but now the game is not end here because the dress she is going to wear under the there is no need of this.

It will just spoil the game of babita, as there is provided zipper back on the ass, and if the zipper being slide with lingerie it will be like spoiler.

But she didn't want to take it off herself she want him to demand, she want to make it like a obligation on bagha.

Stay tuned.