58

But I am completely ready for him to make my favorite uncle happy with me and ok about the setup.

So, when he got up from sofa when jetha uncle sitting there and told Mehta uncle to bring ne to sofa, I gave him the biggest happiest smile and greeted him to come near me.

I could see his face get a bit like me confused and nervous like I have couple of minutes ago.

Slack with surprise and immediate arousal as he stared at me up and down.

He already saw my blow job skills.

So he started with looking at me.

I let him see me a few mins and walked over to give him a hug.

As you know that Mehta uncle is a writer he left a very good line for me because ask me that I saw a angel ever when I said no then he said.

I can see that, it is standing right in front of me.

He said eyeing my body up and down.

Well, once sentence and mehta uncle is making me blush already.

No doubt uncle you have such a great writer you can kill any girl with your words only.

I laughed and put the carrier on the floor and walked into his open arms.

I knew that somehow we have to started but first time start is difficult thing always.

But, there was no need or reason to feel shy about anything.

So when uncle’s arms held me tight and my boobs pressed hard against his chest,

I let my true emotion take over – happiness.

I am just telling me that I am doing this for Jetha uncle but internally I should know that I have a flirty side which want everything to come near me touch me feel me.

And forget about any body when I am in front of them.

I felt his arms go down my back.

Jetha uncle cheered Mehta uncle to put the hands down more and finally he grab my ass.

Uncle was like a boy who got a new toy. I could not help but giggle at that thought.

Jetha uncle asked Mehta uncle that how it feel when he touch my ass.

He said that I am definitely hiding the soft sofa cushions inside my panties.

Jetha uncle and Mehta uncle having another level conversation with makes me feel so blush right now.

Mehta uncle again give me a small squeeze on the insistence of jetha uncle on my ass.

Jetha uncle : how it feels now??

Mehta uncle : believe me or not Jethalal she is hiding my sofa cushions inside her clothes.

Jetha uncle : you can check and take out your cushions out if you want Mehta sahab my girl will never stop you to remove her pyjamas to check what is inside.

Mehta uncle : is it sonu??

I blushed hard.

Jetha uncle : why are you asking?

Mehta uncle : 😜😜

As we broke the hug and he was moving away from me, he grabbed my kurti and pulled it off me faster than I could grab it.

I didn't have any problem if he remove my kurti but because he made it so fastly he torn my kurti.

Sonu : Uncle, what is that, you should remove it with love look you tear it.

I didn't trying to cover myself with my hands.

I am yelling for kurti.

Mehta : don't worry my dear I will bring a new one for you even 2-3 pieces don't worry.

Uncle stared at me a bit leeringly and with a smile said, now let me stare you.

That was the expected reply and I laughed out.

Stay tuned for next chapter