117

Tapu is not saying anything to Goli.

Sonu : what happened to you Tappu why are you standing silent here?

Tapu : nothing important I was thinking something but guys I think it is not fault of Goli... If Anjali aunty arrived now we should not make it an issue. And to be honest she was not looking in the mood to spoil our party and fun.

Goli : yes right friends Anjali aunty was getting bored that's why she came here why will she ruin our party.

Sonu : maybe you guys are right, but I can't take a risk to do anything sassy, in front of Anjali aunty. So for me the party is end I will have food and left.

Goli : yarr...

Sonu : don't sound irritated now this is you to call Anjali aunty as your partner for party so enjoy with your partner.

Pinku : but this is wrong Sonu you are giving punishment to everyone of us, because of this Goli.

Tapu : if you forgot this then let me remind you Pinku that Sonu is my girlfriend.

Pinku realised that tapu is still here.

Pinku : yeah sorry.

Sonu : can we go after having dinner to society Tapu.

Tappu nodded.

They all come inside the party hall and get busy with the dinner now, Sonu is in bad mood.

Because she was enjoying whatever happening before Anjali arrived.

More than her Pinku and Gogi are upset because of all this happen.

But they can't do anything in this. Goli is with Anjali right now.

And Tapu is the only one who is not unhappy with the presence of Anjali aunty in party.

If you remember, before Babita, tapu had their eyes stucked on this hot meaty chick Anjali.

And the shiver of the moment is still alive in the body of Tappu when he saw Anjali's pussy by chance.

This party is not bad for tapu atleast, today he get some more reason of interest one of them is his old friend Jheel. Who grown up hot and beautiful now.

And the other one is Anjali aunty.

Because approaching the party of teenage boys and girls showing that Anjali have interest to get involved in these wild things.

And he would love to get a chance to spend time with Anjali aunty.

The way Anjali hugged Goli today shows that she wants to be loved.

But why goli, not him, tapu thinking.

Stay tuned.