56

Jethalal : are you sure Mehta sahab??

Sonu : now you are doing this uncle Mehta uncle told very clearly that he is happy seeing us to let me suck your dick.

Jethalal : ok

Sonu : good boy.

Jethalal smiled.

Sonu : Pull down your pants, uncle. I am going to take your cock in my mouth and suck it till you cum.

Mehta Uncle got a teasing smile at this face.

When Mehta Uncle told them jetha uncle did not have any more complaints and undid his pants.

I remove my kurti.

And leaving me in just a bra and pyjamas.

I moved over to the sofa and sat down on my knees, with my back to the sofa comfortably.

I made sure that my pyjama settled down carefully and did not make any problem in middle as it's tight.

I looked up at uncle and called him over.

Uncle walked over naked from waist and under, his cock pointing straight out.

I grabbed his cock tightly and started stroking it slowly as I gave its shaft small kisses.

I was about to take it in mouth, when jetha uncle stopped and said, “Let me french kiss you again sonu. I won’t get to kiss your mouth dirty with my cock juice after you have it in mouth “.

Because I know he can't stand long against my sucking skills.

I laughed and replied, “Dirty for you, but yummy for me, jetha uncle”.

I grabbed his balls with my other hand and leaned up to meet his tongue while playing with his cock and balls.

I started kissing the shaft of his cock till I came to its head and gave it a lick. the head was already glittering with wetness seeping out of the hole on top.

I licked it up. It was a bit sweaty, but smelled and tasted very nice, making me more hornier. I took the cock in my mouth and ran my tongue over the head.

I sucked uncle’s cock before but fir very small time, but when we fuck, we had the sex  that time we didn't really enjoy the oral sex so much.

But now, since we both know this is the only action we are going to get, we both focused on it completely.

Let me tell you, it is so great. In my mouth, I could feel every emotion uncle was facing through his cock. when I ran my tongue on a sensitive spot, when I sucked on some place, when I stroked his shaft a bit too hard, every sensation mirrored back on his cock.

When I saw the dirty videos and I got so many lessons from that I am using on uncle now.

Stay tuned for next chapter

Soon you can see more girls and boys to be introduced in this book for fast updates vote for all chapters