118

This continues for sometime, Sonu is ready to go back, but Anjali insisted her to stay for sometime and then they all will leave together.

Sonu stayed.

After having the dance with Goli, now Anjali exhausted almost spending after an hour in party.

Now she is also ready to go, tapu bring car with him.

When Gogi told them that he have to drop jheel at her residence, he will be back at home soon after them leaving her safely at her home.

Gogi and jheel left.

Pinku have his own bike, so he settled on that.

When Tappu,  Sonu, Goli and Anjali aunty packed in the car of Tapu.

Tappu is on driving seat Sonu beside him, Goli and Anjali aunty settle on the back seat of car.

Tappu drive the car towards the Gokuldham society.

Anjali : by the way I am really so happy today I had a really boring day all day but this party refresh my mind and it all happens because of you all tapu sena... Thank you.

Tapu : you don't need to thank us aunty and it was a really good surprise that you came to a party and enjoy that's even great.

Sonu : yeah true...

Goli : by the way I am really so happy aunty that you become my partner, else I had no partner for this party.

Anjali : why... Don't you made gf yet goli?? (Teasingly asked)

Sonu : look at his face aunty why will any girl will be his girlfriend? (Making fun of him)

Anjali : you can't say this Sonu.. And even every girl like you don't like a boy like tapu. (Showing that she knows about them).

Sonu remain silent.

Anjali : and even one more thing some girls love to have bull power...instead of horses...  (Too straightforward).

Tapu and sonu shocked with this statement.

Sonu coughs.

Anjali : what's wrong in it now I think I was right... And this is true... Goli will be definitely great sex partner for anyone... He is too hard to experience.
And girls loved too...

Anjali is too straight to point, but that makes Tappu and Sonu feel awkward little bit right now when Goli enjoy that because Sonu insulted him almost in front of Anjali today.

And she saved.

They reached society and went to their residences.

After seeing her bold behavior in car tapu start attracting towards Anjali more.

Stay tuned for more