135

Goli : I know you are scared of Tappu that's why you didn't make relationship with anyone else.

Sonu : what is this nonsense, I am not scared of tapu, he is my boyfriend I just care about his feelings.

Goli : but he didn't care about your feeling what about that, he must be enjoying with Anjali aunty right now and you are thinking about him.

Sonu is liking this desperate behaviour of Goli. But one more thought is going on in her mind she knows that they came here with the thought that Tappu will grab Anjali and she will spend her time with Goli.

But now Sonu want to show Tappu, that she have more demand than him.

She wanna make him jealousy.

And for that she can use Goli. It will be double fun.

Sonu : by the way it will be better if you don't tell me that I am scared of you because everyone knows that who is more scared of Tappu.

Goli : whom?

Sonu : you, gogi, pinku everyone.

Goli : oh please I am not scared of him.

Sonu : you are goli.

Goli : I am not.

Sonu : you are.

Goli : challenging me.

Sonu chuckled and said yes.

Goli picked her in his arms.

Sonu : what are you doing?

Goli : wait and watch now.

Let's into the room first and see what Anjali and Tapu doing.

Sonu and Goli are more faster than Anjali and tapu because Anjali still allowed Tappu to licking her body kissing her body but nothing much her lower her body still fully covered.

Yes this is the fact that the handsome boy is standing naked right now in the bedroom of Anjali Taarak Mehta.

Aunty already gave a blow job to him.

And that blowjob, is the reason of the scream of Anjali.

Because tapu's exploded all the load of juices into her mouth and all her face.

And Anjali didn't like that.

Thats why she screamed.

She wipes the cum from her face.

Anjali : you didn't have any control on your dick tapu.

Stay tuned for more

Target 10 votes