26

As you know that Tappu and Sonu both study in the same college which is the best in the City and now the college going to throw a big party for college students.

And each and every single student of the college is to excited for this party because after 2 years there will be anything going to be in college

And it is very obvious that anything whatever happen in college is the fun the most because you get your friend there who are charged up and there is no one who can restrictive on you.

Sonu excited for this party as well because she never been part of any party before this so she is the person who is most excited in the group of Tappu sena.

But there are some problems with her as well and that is her dress up.

One day, (3 days to go for a party).

Sonu : guys I think you should do something for me I am telling you my problem to you all from five days.

Goli : just tell me what we can do in this sonu, you know that we tried all the rental shop already but you are not getting your size.

Tapu : yes, Goli is right, this is a season of parties and function you will not get any rental dress this time you have to buy something good for you. (Told her reason)

Sonu : you know na baba will never allow me to wear something sexy and seductive in party..... so now I didn't have option I have to wear the same dress up I wear everyday. (Disappointed)

Goli : not at all please don't wear those clothes in party.

Sonu : but I don't have other option you know that. (Helplessly)

Tapu : but you also know that Sonu that the girls going to be in the party have much shorter clothes than you undergarments.....

Sonu felt little awkward but he is right.

Goli : yeah so better you come in your undergarments with us in party. (Said without thinking)

Tapu : are you mad just think about that before saying anything. (Yelled on him)

Sonu : but Tappu his right I think this is the only option left for me to wear in party. (Said so helplessly)

Tapu : find something.... Or borrow anything from anyone.

Sonu : I already tried everything but it is not working in any way if you guys have some money then please provide me I will give you all back to you as soon as possible.

Goli : how much you want??

Tapu : yeah sonu.

Sonu : umm.... Around 20000.

Tapu : what.... are you seriously don't have this much money even I got the dress of rupees 5000 only and my pocket money send in that I hardly have Rs 1000 In My Pocket right now.

Sonu : so i will miss this party.

Goli : hmm.... because in this condition only one person is there who will help you and that is jetha uncle.

If you watch the show that you must know that Jethalal is rich Gujarati businessman.

Sonu : so what do you want Goli that I will go to Jetha uncle and tell him that I want money to buy a sexy dress.
Stay tuned for next chapter