34

I can't wait till the call end.

I start kissing them.

Sonu is enjoying that a lot but she can't make sound right now tapu is on the call on the other hand.

I also started spanking her ass too.

And it turned her milky white ass cheeks into bright red.

She controlled her scream and said tapu that she is busy in something.

Tappu can notice the sound of spanks.

he is literary not an idiot, he wanna ask her what's going on there.

But she cuts the call.

But he can't think in his last dream that it is his father with his girlfriend.

Now sge started screaming with my every spank, so I stopped spanking her as I thought it was hurting her.

Soon, she got me rid of my belt, and I pushed down my pants to my knees.

She then started dragging my underwear down and suddenly, my cock got free of all the restrictions and was standing tall and erect.

She spent a few seconds gazing at my cock and then finally, looked at me.

Jethalal : do you just wanna se......

Before I could even complete my sentence, she grabbed my cock with her hand and started kissing and licking it.

I suddenly felt a strong wave of current that shivered me from top to bottom.

Her mouth was wet and warm which gave me heavenly pleasure.

Soon, she took my cock in her warm mouth and started giving me a blowjob with her wet lips sliding up and down on my cock.

I closed my eyes and started enjoying it.

After a few minutes of blowjob, I felt that her speed had decreased.

So I gave a tight slap on her ass cheeks.

It worked and she took my cock to a greater extent inside her mouth.

I didn't want her to stop, so I slid my hands down and placed my index finger between her ass cheeks, and started looking for her butthole.

I know this is the now and never situation because I will not get Sonu after this incident ever.

So i wanna do everything in this half an hour only.

Soon, I found her butthole and abruptly pushed my finger inside her butthole and pulled it out.

She took my cock out of her mouth and took a tiny pause.

She looked at me.

She enjoyed it I think.

Stay tuned for next chapter