Hundred 💯

She give me this first task and told me that I have to climb up the tank but it is very very risky.

Because anyone on the tank can be spottee by anyone very easily.

And even the light fell on the person directly if I climb up on the tank and exposed myself there.

Sonu : so what are you waiting for my boy you should go now.

Tappu : doesn't you think Sonu it is more than we should do at least in first task this is just start.

Sonu : don't be a kid now we came here for fun so go and do that don't worry nobody will come you are my boyfriend and I will not let you see by anyone else.

Tappu : but yaar this is way too risky.

Sonu : okay then I am going back to my home I am not interested to play games who can't dare to do anything for me.

Tappu : this is not fair you know that it is so risky yar..

Sonu : what risky risky tappu.... if I say the same thing to Goli and Gogi then they will definitely climb up on this tank naked for me just in a minute.

Tappu : ohh are you missing them. (Jealous a bit).

Sonu : yes I am.

Tappu said okay he will do that.

He climb up on the tank he know it is risky too much so after stroking his dick for a minute he came down.

Sonu : now see baby anything happened nahi na... you are getting scared without any reason now it is your turn to give me task.

Tappu : so get ready my baby girl you will get the task like this only.

Sonu : so do I have to climb up on this tank after getting half naked.

Tappu : no...

Sonu : so??

Tappu : you have to remove your shirt hold your both of the boobs in your hand and take a round on the terrace.

Sonu : okay done.

Tappu not believing that she had no fear to get caught. Maybe it is because she did this so many time before in the same terrace. And even the terrace door locked so nobody can come here.

Only from the other terraces they can be seen and the probabilities very low that anyone can spot them.

She started by removing the buttons of her shirt and bra too with her boobs naked and she is ready to walking .

Tappu ask her to touch her boobs but she didn't let her touch now she said that for now they will have this fun make it spicier and then she will let her touch.

She isn't hesitated a bit even walking with the boobs in hand.

But as nobody came, she caught her shirt and flashed her boobs, many times here so that's why the fear isn't visible on her face.

She was enjoying this actually.

By the way it is good for Tapu because he want to enjoy this.

Stay tuned for next chapter