81

Tappu knocked the door and she opened the door and asked him what the matter is.

She still sounds upset.

He gave her the breakfast and asked her to have it.

She was so surprised and thanked him for the care.

Finally the smile came on her face she was looking happy because of this pleasant and sweet gesture from tapu.

She asked tapu to sit on a couch.

Babita : have a seat tappu i will be back in a minute.

Tappu : aunty if you don't mind I want to say something??

Babita : I know that what do you want to say.

Tappu : what??

Babita : you definitely want to say sorry for all what happened but it's okay we will never do this again.

Babita is just trying to tease Tappu she want that Tapu again beg in front of her to touch them.

Tappu : as you wish aunty.

Babita : ok wait here.

Tappu : hmm

He is feeling bad that babita will not let him touch her again.

But he didn't want to insist her for anything because it can be threat for him.

So he sat their.

He was sitting on the couch and from the hall, the kitchen is visible as and when she walked to the kitchen.

Tappu admired her assets and the round ass (such an ass to describe it)

As much he is trying to avoid seeing her that much he is getting attracted towards babita he noticed her curves.

Tapu in his mind 😏

I wonder how Iyer uncle could leave such a sexy lady alone.

Because she is definitely like a open treasure and anyone can loot this treasure and Tappu know that everyone have eyes on Babita aunty in whole society every men have the dream to share a bed with her.

I went to the kitchen.

She bent down to carry the plate which I was waiting for and I saw her boobs and she is wearing her bra, but still the Bralette didn't have the capability to hold those big balls the two melons were hanging unused.

She noticed that I am watching her assets.

But I didn't have any problem if you notice that because Babita aunty very well know that for what I have came here in this night.

She gave me the dish back to me and told me that I can go back to my home now it is already too late night.

I was completely disappointed and about to left.

To be continue......

Stay tuned for next chapter