44

Total number I got made it in front of Five Guys including my boyfriend and had sex with two.

But I just could not get enough sex yet.

From the day my hormone of sexual Desire born inside me they are not in my control they everyday want someone to give me pleasures.

I know every girl will think about her boyfriend first whenever she think of sex.

But i am thinking about my boyfriend's father more than my bf.

I wanted to do anything and everything with jetha uncle.

But Jetha uncle is happily married in his life and I have my own family I have a boyfriend who loves me I know I am cheating him but I can't do anything about it.

After that day I met Jetha uncle twice, the desire for my body is visible in their eyes but as we live in the same society it is difficult to keep each others away from the house and enough amount of time to fuck me and do the dirty things with me for uncle.

Even he can't afford to get caught because he has happy family and even I don't want to get caught obviously.

So i never asked anything to uncle after that day.

But after two three more days I lose my control on me I met Jetha uncle when he was going to his shop.

I went to him with excuse.

And I encouraged him to do something for us.

If you know my family and my father then you must know that I am belong from a very conservative family to I didn't know much about sexual things and even I didn't get time with Tappu to get all the things clear.

Stay tuned for next chapter