121

Tapu : don't you think Sonu that Goli and gogi is time to make us jealous these days.

Sonu : yeps I feel the same.

Tapu : yeah.. I mean what is the need to bring Anjali aunty in the party and I don't know what is the interest Anjali aunty getting in Goli.

Sonu : yeps.. even Goli is such a stupid I mean why he is getting attracted towards a married lady who is almost 15 year older than him. He can get his age girlfriend easily.

Tapu : do you think Goli can get any girlfriend and why will anyone be his girlfriend?

Sonu : I don't know I should say or not Tappu but Anjali aunty was right yesterday. Goli can give a damn hard se* to any girl. (Her statement shows her growing intrest in goli)

Tapu : ohh you are agreed with that?

Sonu : uhmm.. A bit.

Tapu : but still I believe Anjali aunty is more than Goli deserve.

Sonu : I feel completely opposite than this... Goli deserves better he should invest his energy on someone can satisfy him too.

Tapu : but Anjali aunty is so hot.

Sonu : hey wait... Are you looking for Anjali aunty after Babita aunty.

Tapu : no... Actually....

Sonu : you are baby... (Teasingly).

Tapu : I am just thinking that don't worry I am not going to do something like that.

Sonu : you can do if you wish.

Sonu (in mind) : maybe like this I can fulfill my wish too.

Tapu : are you serious?

Sonu : yes I am... but you have to think that how will you ask Anjali aunty.

Tapu : I don't know... This is the most difficult thing.

Sonu : baby what if Goli back out then maybe Anjali aunty will look towards you.

Tapu : why will Goli back out he will not.

Sonu : uhmm... Bribe him... give him something better and get Anjali aunty for you.

Tapu : do you think anything else can make Goli leave the chance to fuck Anjali aunty.

Sonu : what if you offer him to fuck me. Maybe he get ready.

Tapu : what😒?

Sonu : I mean... I can do for you.. If you want Anjali aunty.

Tappu can better understand that maybe she is clearing her way but he don't mind. He hugged her.

Tapu : you are the best baby.

Stay tuned