187

But it is not my fault everything like this is going inside my brain because whatever already happened is also being there for whole life.

Jetha ji will never forget that he seen me naked, and I know he will not let me forget this and even I will not forget that he saw me without even a single cloth.

I just know this I can't control myself.

My hands gone against my choice and landed up onto his pants.

My mind stop working.

I feel like I want to I will love to suck his cock and play with his balls mmmmm.

I want to undress him and take his dick in my hand, I was planning everything with his son.

I can realize that I am now thinking of dirty thoughts about jetha ji.

I was under the table so I thought that I should make by pussy calm first else my cunt will force me to do something for what I regret later.

I start now.

I put my back on the back of desk j went back on table ends and sit on my bums comfortably, so that while he is talking to mehta sahab.

I can still relax my pussy under the table.

But this time I spread my legs wider, without being careful that he will not see me.

I start.

And I go on and I slowly insert my right hand between my legs, Damn, I am really so hot.

I really want to release this load of cum from my pussy.

I imagine tapu licking my pussy when his father in front of me.

But How hot it can be if jetha ji will suck my boobs while his finger playing with my hot wet pussy.

I love if his tongue starts to crawl down to my thighs and start to lick my pussy badly.

Shit, I start thinking jetha ji instead of Tapu right now.

And thinking about him really make me wet.

Jetha ji keep talking to mehta sahab and I am going jerk off under my desk.

I catch jetha ji eyes fixed on my pussy.

He saw me playing with my cunt.

I can feel that my middle finger is so wet now from my wet pussy.

Stay tuned