I said thank you to Mehta uncle but I am not believing I am really looking this much hot because I am not wearing something hot right now.

But I loved the compliment so much as much that I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

Now I am on for everything gonna happen with me tonight.

“Oh sonu” he moaned into my hair as he pressed himself into my body.

I was worried my clothes would get tore if he presses so hard, but I still loved it.

He leaned in and kissed me full on my lips, shoved his tongue into my mouth and gave a passionate french kiss.

Jetha uncle isn't here yet.

I could feel how much Mehta uncle also liked him, especially in the crotch area since his cock was hardening and I could feel it poking into my thigh.

I didn't want my mouth to respond about that but how can I control if I am feeling something hard between my thighs.

“Oh, mehta uncle, you are too hard already, I told him sincerely.

He was rubbing his face all over mine and my neck, I could feel my makeup and lipstick smear all around my lips, but this is uncle, how can I stop him from doing what he wants.

I thought again that I said yes to them on a very wrong time because now I can't take a step that it is not mean that I want to take a step back but I am nervous from this rough behaviour in love of Mehta uncle.

But this is going to be something new because I had sex with tappu and jetha uncle in a same manner but here Mehta uncle bring something new for me.

He is hardly crushing his chest on my boobs so why I can't take the advantage of the situation.

I reached down onto his pants and grabbed his now very hard cock over his clothes.

But that also made me wet more “Oh uncle, your cock is so hard” I commented.

Mehta Uncle pulled his face out from between my breasts and with eyes still glazed over said, “It is filled with love for you, sonu”.

It was completely filmy horny dialogue, but I still loved it.

Somewhere in my heart I am waiting for Jetha uncle is well but till then I want to do this foreplay with Mehta uncle to be continued.

I could see in his face his desire to hold me back, and the reality of sticking to his plan.

My favourite Jetha uncle is now in this scenario.

He came in and said sorry to being late.

As he entered in the frame the all the attention gone on jetha uncle from Mehta uncle.

I ran towards Jetha uncle and hug him tightly because whatever I am having today just because of him and the thing is I really want him first.

Stay tuned for next chapter