89

That was love by her she is not angry by this time pinch means it was not hurt her it was her jealousy at that time I start playing with her nipples more and more now.

She would bend towards me and knowing that she loves me licking her nipples, I teased her nipples by licking it so hard and she moaned uhhmmm.

Now the scenario is I am in my full cloth but Babita aunty only sitting in the one piece of innerwear which is decorated on the bottom half of a body where the pride is hidden behind the panty.

I start caressing her over a panty.

I am just trying to show my intention to Babita aunty that now I am going to remove this last fabric which is present on her body which is hiding her pride from me.

But I didn't get any Green Signal from Babita aunty I don't know what makes her angry so I thought that I will make me satisfied with her boobs first then I will try to ask her to go down on her body because the panty should be removed for more play.

As before I did I again made my hand go in her panties.

But this time she clearly I separate that she didn't want this piece of fabric between me and her pussy tonight.

After this I won't wasted a second I pulled her panty down and I saw that full of juice pussy.

Without waiting for a moment I started to insert my fingers in it.

She liked it so much and she started to move her pussy closer to me every time I inserted the fingers in her and after all she is having sex with my fingers now and she is enjoying to the fullest.

I don't have work to describe her cunt.

She have big pussy lips and huge space to burried any size dick very easily inside her deep hole.

But still I asked her to get a bottle of honey and she asked me why with confusion.

I have read that in the porn books and it's a pleasure to lick a pussy with a drop of honey on it.

Babita : I didn't expected that you have this much knowledge about all this but I appreciate I never tried this before with my husband.

Tappu : but I want to try this with you can carry a lot of honey in your honey pot.

Babita : ok naughty boy wait here.

Tappu : yups.

Babita bring the honey bottle and give it to him.

Tappu splash all the 200 gram honey on her pussy.

Babita isn't expecting that much honey will be on her cunt.

But she is not in a mood to stop right now.

I did not reveal it to her that is what's going on in the mind completely.

But she is experience girls you know that very well what is I am going to do

I poured all the honey which is going down on her thighs in a thick layer.

Babita : you really dipped me in the honey my baby boy but now you how to eat all the honey tonight I don't want to waste all this honey and my juices.

Tappu : do you think I will waste even a single drop of your juice or this Honey which is flash on your body.

Stay tuned for next chapter

10 votes for next chapter