38

Even now Tappu told me that it is next to impossible for him to come any day on terrace so I should not go and wait for him.

But I didn't told him that I got a new fun now on the terrace I wait for him that is fact but I go for something else as well I didn't have problem if he can't come.

Because I have so many ways to entertain me there and then this is the total 9th day of my terrace walking at night and today I got a courage to get totally naked.

OMG..... this is unbelievable for me as well that I am trying something like this on the terrace not at my home.

But this give me a different type of freedom to me it give me some very sexy vibes.

I am happy doing this honestly.

I was now walking naked on the terrace.

Today I decided that I will pass whole 1 hour here without any clothes.

It was so exciting.

I am loving it whatever I am doing on the terrace these days but next day my dad found the terrace keys in my drawer.

But baba didn't got any doubt on me.

He just thought that may be he left the terrace keys in my drawer.

So for next 3 days I will not get the key of terrace and I will not able to go there without the key it is obvious.

After 3 days I got the keys back from my dad drawer.

But I am not getting that fun and that ideas today I am not feeling that horny today actually.

I just thought that I should go and take some fresh air maybe I will love it as well and if I got some feeling to do something then I will do that too.

It was late in the evening, around 11 pm.

Almost walking for 30 minutes with my cloth today now I thought that I should do something fun but I have the same thing to do.

I was about to remove my clothes.

Clink.... (A sound she heard).

Wait wait....

I heard some noises below the tanks.

Since it was dark, I didn’t want to go near and check.

I don't know what is there behind the tank I feel so scared right now I pull up my pants.

I wanna run a call someone.

But I am trapped because if I go down and tell anyone that there is someone behind the terrace then it would be an issue for me.

Because I know my parents will ask me that what I am doing on the terrace at that time in night.

I went out of the terrace.

I waited there for some time I thought that I should check may be there would be any cat or dog or animal wants a help to come out.

I came back on terrace with afraided mind.

I heard some noise again.

This time, it was more loud, so I went near the tank.

Without making any noise I don't want to create any problem for me because any pet animal can be there.

I took out my phone and turn on the light of torch in my phone and went to the tank.

Actually The water tanks are kept on concrete pillars, because they are two big so there is a lot of space down there, so you had some sitting space underneath them.

Stay tuned