177

He turn me and there is small zip, the most dangerous one for me, it's on my ass crack, called a crotch zip, it can be pull and extend to the glory hole of mine.

I am praying he won't find it at least, but God is not in mood to listen to me today and he finds it.

He must thought for a moment that how this zip help him, but he pulled it and got the best way inside this suit.

OMFG I can't stand now, I am seriously standing in prison with blindfold when a stranger guy even I don't know who is he? Reached to my ass.

But he didn't do much with pulling that zip, and he went somewhere. And this time it's the longest break.

He came back to my body.

Wait what.... He is scissoring my dress. Yes he is?

Pov ends

Let's see this scene with Jethalal POV

When I open that zip, I got the best of my life, the body I always admire from a long distance to maintain the relationship of friendship between us is dumped today.

I can't believe it I saw her butts crack, now the patience gone far away and I start cutting her suit because I want to seperate this suit from her sexy body.

Today I won't leave her until I see her pussy and that bubble butts now.

I am feeling bad too, I never thought I will force someone like this but I am so sorry babita ji, I can't miss this chance you are so sexy to let go without seeing your body.

I cuts the suit from the belly button and rolled the scissors on the front of belly, and now he cuts the dress from behind too.

Stay tuned