140

Goli and Tapu promise her

She went and pamper herself to a spa and a parlor treatment to looks beautiful to all 3 boys in the party.

Jheel is thinking to look so sexy today.

In the words of Jheel

So before dressing up in my very low v-cut dress.

It was backless until just above my ass.

It was one of the sluttiest outfits I purchased, actually the plan was just with gogi and me and Gogi is my boyfriend right now so I am just thinking to look tempting to him.

Even the plan was like that before because we were planning that I will lose my virginity with him tonight he is also virgin.

So I want a kick to get started in my sex life.

But still I am going absolutely crazy.

So I dressed in that dress and set out for the party now.

Tappu told me that goli will come to pick me for Gokuldham Society I take permission from my parents and they are ready to send me to my old friends they know they are good.

But i know their kinks.

But it is better for me that only I know the secret about that not my parents that's why the allow me.

Goli came to pick me and he could not keep his eyes on the road and constantly staring at me.

He couldn’t control his lust looking at my jiggling boobs through the mirror of bike when smashing on her back.

As I went in, tapu, pinku, gogi all are there to welcome me.

I am greeted by all of my friends.

They all hugged me and wished me.

The guys hugged a little tighter than usual to feel my boobs I guess, which was understandable as I am looking hot.

And to be honest I want that attention on me I want they get tempt and feel seduce by me.

After greeting everyone.

Tapu : I never understand that why you girls take too much time to get ready when boys are always ready to stare you at any situation.

Goli : yeah.

Jheel : ohh really you guys staring at me.

Tapu : can't you see. Okay we can talk this later but right now we should cut the cake.

So I cut the cake, and we start having some fun.

We started dancing feeling good today.

I am the only girl in the party and that is the best thing.

I am starting to drift into my craziness.

Slowly as the night went on. I thought to go back to my home.

I have no mood actually to go back to my home but I can't give excuse to my family that I have to stay here.

But then I got a call from my dad they told me that they have to go somewhere urgently with mom they said sorry to me but it is really urgent so I have to stay with Sodhi uncle and Roshan aunty tonight in their flat.

Actually my mom dad didn't know that uncle aunty is not at home today.

Goli already left as he don't know anything more gonna happen here.

As I was saying to them that I have to go back to home now.

But he left and my plan was cancelled.

I am left with three guys.

Tapu, Pinku and Gogi.

I am still not talking to Gogi and gogi is not trying to spoil my birthday party as well that's why he is maintaining a distance from me.

Stay tuned for more